###Overview: The game is based on "Coffee Bar" which is a time management game that requires the player to make drinks that customers order within a certain time so that they can earn money. The drinks they can make and that customers can order is determined by what is in the recipe book.
- Conveyor belt animation
- Submitted recipes are turned into drinks (if valid) that move from one end of the conveyor belt to the other
- The drink on the conveyor is continually checked for its x-location to see if it matches the location of a customer, and if the object itself matches the one that the customer ordered
- If a match is detected, both the customer and object get removed
- Recipe book implementation
- Used a JTabbedPanel to display a popup of recipe tabs
- Loops through the data structures containing the recipes and displays them each in a new tab, with the product on one side and the ingredients needed to make it on the other