Annotorious - Image Annotation for the Web
Instructions on getting started using Annotorious on your own Web pages are on the project Website or on the Wiki. Instructions on using it as a plugin to the Annotator Web annotation system are here. If you require support, get in touch via our mailing list.
Want to help out? There are many ways you can contribute!
- Using Annotorious? Be sure to give us a shout and let us know your feedback via our mailing list.
- Found a bug? Drop us a line or post an issue on our issue tracker.
- Want to improve our documentation? We'd really appreciate an extra hand on our Wiki!
- Missing a feature? Learn how to develop your own Annotorious Plugins.
- Want to hack on Annotorious? We welcome contributions no matter how small or big!
Annotorious is licensed under the terms of the MIT License. In short: Annotorious is delivered 'as is', and you can feel free to use it wherever or however you want. Needless to say: if you fix a bug, or add a cool feature, be sure to give back to the community.