This is the home of the ANNSER project.
ANNSER is A Neural Network Simulator for Education and Research.
- Provide performant implementations of a range of Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs)
- Implement a Domain-specific language for constructing, training and testing ANNs
- Provide a visual interface to the DSL
- Provide tutorials and documentation that support its use by students and researchers
If you are interested in experimenting with the code or contributing to development you will find some information here.
There is a discussion/support group here.
You will need to apply to join the group as that helps us to exclude spammers.
There are a series of blog posts explaining the code in the examples:
- A brief introduction to ANNs - part 1
- A brief introduction to ANNs - part 2
- A brief introduction to ANNs - part 3
NB: The code is pre-Alpha; implementations and APIs will change rapidily.