Releases · anonl/nvlist
v4.9.5: Merge pull request #64 from anonl/fix-dist2
v4.9.4: Merge pull request #63 from anonl/mac-dist
- fix: After loading, no preference change events were generated anymore. This caused the settings screen to no longer function. Also, if you changed the text speed since saving, the loaded file would still use the old text speed instead of the new text speed.
- fix: Lua tables with userdata keys could become corrupted after loading due to changing hash codes of the key objects.
- fix: Mac OS distribution was broken since v4.9.3
- fix: When calling
Save.loadthe Lua thread continued executing for one frame before actually loading.
crossFadeTweendidn't animate properly when the end texture was
- fix: Text drawables didn't take their color tint (including alpha) into account.
- Added the ability to change the text speed using the built-in settings screen.
- When debug mode is enabled,
(debug)is now added to the window's title. This makes it easier to spot if debug mode is enabled/disabled.
- Added auto read mode which causes text to advance automatically after a short delay. Use the
autoRead()script function to enable.
- Restart hotkey changed to Ctrl+F5 to prevent accidental restarts when debugging (F5 is 'Resume' in the debugger).
- Improved preloader performance. It can now preload images loaded from a background thread.
- Added the space bar to the default 'textContinue' keys (see
- Rendering code now logs warnings when images unexpectedly can't be rendered. This makes it a bit easier to detect/investigate texture (un)loading bugs.
- NVList version number is now logged during startup.
- The OSD (activated by pressing F7 in debug mode) now shows an estimate of the native memory use. If this value becomes very large and keeps increasing, you probably have a memory leak somewhere.
- fix: In the default settings screen, the + button didn't disable when already as max volume. Same goes for the - button and min volume.
- fix: The default textlog didn't perform word-wrapping.
- fix: Memory leak in font loader. Unused fonts would never be unloaded.
- fix: Memory leak after using the
restart()function. This could also cause the OSD text to become corrupted.
- Changed the default italic font to be less slanted (it was a little extreme).
- Preloader analytics gathered during development are now included in the distribution (
save/analytics.bin). Without this file, the preloader does very little.
- fix: When idle for a long time, currently playing music could be unloaded (causing it to stop playing)