A PHP script for content export of your Drupal 7 website to blogger.
What this script can do for you:
- Export (HTML) content off all pages, stories, and comments.
- Maintain author information and post meta data (such as dates).
- Maintain reply-to-reply relationships.
What this script cannot do:
- Data export (images, PDFs,...).
- Link replacements (all site links will probably be broken).
- Export any Drupal structures that are not available in Blogger (e.g., forums).
This script is based on drupal_to_blogger, a Drupal-6-to-Blogger exporter by Christophe Vandeplas.
a. Download drupal2blogger to the server that hosts the Drupal database,
and make sure it's accessible.
b. Modify the contents of my_data.php to match your database and Blogger
c. Execute it and download the XML file. It should contain the content
information of your Drupal 7 website.
d. Log in to Blogger, and export your blog. The export link can be found
Setting->Other->Export blog. (2012/08/15)
Optionally pretty-print the Blogger export file, e.g.,
xml_pp blog-08-15-2012.xml > blogger.xml
e. Insert the contents of the Drupal 7 XML (from (c)) right before the
</feed> in blogger.xml.
f. Import blogger.xml into Blogger.