The Ansberry Project
Good morning sir, how would you like your tea?
Ansberry is a project attempting to build a modular smarthouse ecosystem (an 'estate') through a collection of common conventions. These conventions can then be used to implement microservices and devices that can integrate into the system seamlessly.
The project is in a very early state.
The current plan for an Ansberry estate would be as follows:
- Headmaster (service manager)
- Telephone (message broadcaster)
- (no name) (network action abstraction)
- Courtyard (optional, gateway to internet)
- Ansberry (personal assistant, personality)
- (vocal interface)
- TTS API
- Dashboard (pending rename)
- Other services and devices, potentially including:
- Microphone interface
- Reminder system
- Coffee Pot, Oven, Microwave, Toaster