OWL API main repository
The OWL API is a Java API for creating, manipulating and serialising OWL Ontologies.
The latest version of the API supports OWL 2.
It is available under Open Source licenses (LGPL and Apache).
The following components are included:
- An API for OWL 2 and an in-memory reference implementation
- RDF/XML parser and writer
- OWL/XML parser and writer
- OWL Functional Syntax parser and writer
- Turtle parser and writer
- KRSS parser
- OBO format parser
- Reasoner interfaces for working with reasoners such as FaCT++, HermiT, Pellet, Racer, JFact and Chainsaw.