Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Minikube (for local development and testing)
- A Google Cloud Platform (GCP) account. Get the project id of that account.
- The GCLOUD command line utility with Kubectl installed
- A GCLOUD Compute Engine Default Service Account](https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/access/service-accounts) credentials file of your GCP account. Download the .json file and store it locally on your machine. And, keep it secured.
- A Github account, username and token (this is not the password of your Github account, but your personal access token!)
- A Slack domain and the Slack username
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.