This is the 1.2.0 stable release of ARA.
Changes since 1.1.0:
New bundled reporting interface
- A new simple built-in web reporting interface is now bundled with the API server
- The simple web reporting interface can be exported to static html with ``ara-manage generate <path>``
- An ``items`` field was added to playbook, plays and task objects to display the number of child references
- The task file path is now available as task.path
- Playbook labels as well as ansible_version are now always provided for playbook objects
- The "created" and "updated" fields are now provided when querying a host list
- New setting to control the timezone used for storing and displaying data: ``ARA_TIME_ZONE``
- New setting to provide a list of regex patterns for whitelisting CORS: ``ARA_CORS_ORIGIN_REGEX_WHITELIST``
- The default for ``ARA_DISTRIBUTED_SQLITE_PREFIX`` was changed from /ara-api to /ara-report
- Significant performance improvements by reducing the amount of API calls to host and file endpoints by the callback plugin during playbook execution
- A basic healthcheck has been implemented at ``/healthcheck/`` to allow simple monitoring of the interface and database connection
- ``python -m ara.setup.env`` now returns commands that use bash expansion to take into account existing environment variables
- The API clients will strip trailing slashes if they are provided in the endpoints
- Removed a needless newline when generating the default settings.yaml file
The new healthcheck feature adds a dependency on the django-health-check library
and includes a SQL migration that needs to be run before it can be used.
SQL migrations can be executed by running ``ara-manage migrate``.