Ansible Runner is a tool and python library that helps when interfacing with Ansible directly or as part of another system whether that be through a container image interface, as a standalone tool, or as a Python module that can be imported. The goal is to provide a stable and consistent interface abstraction to Ansible.
For the latest documentation see: https://ansible-runner.readthedocs.io
- We use GitHub issues to track bug report and feature ideas...
- ... and GitHub Milestones to track what's for the next release
- Want to contribute, check out our guide
- Join us in the
#ansible-runnerchannel on Freenode IRC
- Join the discussion in awx-project
- For the full list of Ansible email Lists, IRC channels see the Ansible Mailing lists