Ansible Community Working Group
This repository is for management of all Ansible community related initiatives.
We help to support and grow Ansible's community of contributors in their efforts to improve Ansible code, content, outreach, and user and contributor experiences.
This repository serves as a space for the Ansible Community Working Group to manage tools used by the Ansible community, monitor progress on new initiatives, and handle requests for resources or help by various Working Groups in the wider Ansible community.
- Encourage transparency, collaboration, and accountability through tooling and lightweight project tracking and/or management
- Provide guidance and advice to other working groups in the Ansible community
- Facilitate the creation of new initiatives and Working Groups
- Do all of this by KEEPING THINGS SIMPLE (just like Ansible!).
Infrastructure and processes we build and/or support
- Ansibullbot: Automation (or aspiring automation) of GitHub pull request processing for ansible/ansible, ansible/ansible-modules-core, and ansible/ansible-modules-extras.
- Meetings: IRC meeting-related infrastructure, including the meeting bot and space for logs; organization of Ansible Contributor Summits.
NOTE: For the majority of IRC channels you must register your nick with Freenode
What We're Working On
I'd like to start a new initiative or team
Speak to us
Join us in
#ansible-community on Freenode