Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 36 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Community Working Group
The Community Working Group is a catch-all working group that focuses on keeping the other working groups running, and on various community activities not covered by other working groups.
Here's a collection of interesting metrics about the Ansible community.
- GitHub Visualization -- a visual representation of the various Ansible and Ansible-related repositories
- GitHub Stats -- time-series of various GitHub statistics: stars, forks, open and closed issues, open and closed PRs, etc.
- Octoverse -- latest Octoverse report from GitHub, with many Ansible mentions
- Open Hub -- general project metrics, compare to other projects
- LGTM.com -- code quality
- SonarCloud -- vulnerabilities and bugs in Ansible
- Avalia: Red Hat's hidden treasure -- a very nice analysis of Ansible's community strength
- Got an interesting metric? Add it here!