Various keyboard layouts for the physical QWERTY keyboards of the following Android phones:
- BlackBerry KEYone Android 7.1 only (Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish)
- BlackBerry Priv (Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish)
- F(x)tec Pro1 (Czech, Danish, Finnish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Swiss French, Ukrainian, U.S., U.S. international)
- Gemini PDA (Finnish, Swedish)
- Livermorium Keyboard Moto Mod (Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish)
- Motorola Droid 4 (Finnish, Swedish)
- Motorola Photon Q 4G (Finnish, Swedish)
- Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G (Finnish, Swedish)
See the FinQwerty website for detailed layout maps.
The layouts are provided via the Android standard layouts mechanism and are selectable in Android settings - no root required. An in-app workaround is also included for BlackBerry phones that do not have those settings.
FinQwerty is available from Google Play: FinQwerty
Python 3 is required to build FinQwerty.
The project uses Gradle and can be built with Android Studio or via commandline, for example:
export JAVA_HOME="$HOME/android-studio/jre" export ANDROID_HOME="$HOME/Android/Sdk" ./gradlew assembleDebug
Some of the Pro1 layouts (fin/nor/swe and cze qwerty) are generated from other layouts automatically by
during the build process and are therefore not found in this repository.
For convenience, all the
.kcm files, including automatically generated ones, from the latest FinQwerty release can be found here:
This project is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License - see the LICENSE file for details.