Various keyboard layouts for the physical QWERTY keyboards of the following slider Android phones:
- BlackBerry KEYone Android 7.1 only (Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish)
- BlackBerry Priv (Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish)
- Gemini PDA (Finnish, Swedish)
- Livermorium Keyboard Moto Mod (Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish)
- Motorola Droid 4 (Finnish, Swedish)
- Motorola Photon Q 4G (Finnish, Swedish)
- Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G (Finnish, Swedish)
See the FinQwerty website for detailed layout maps.
The layouts are provided via the Android standard layouts mechanism and are selectable in Android settings - no root required. An in-app workaround is also included for BlackBerry phones that do not have those settings.
FinQwerty is available from Google Play: FinQwerty
The project uses Gradle and can be built with Android Studio or via commandline, for example:
export JAVA_HOME="$HOME/android-studio/jre" export ANDROID_HOME="$HOME/Android/Sdk" ./gradlew assembleDebug
This project is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License - see the LICENSE file for details.