- How to Apply for Being A Collaborator
- Advice for Collaborator
- Feel free to answer and close issues
- Feel free to apply labels to issues and PRs
- Try to answer questions in issues & Stack Overflow & Segment Fault & Gitter
- Feel free to update wikis
- Feel free to merge PRs, such as...
- Feel free to create a PR to ...
- Try not to push to master and stable branch directly
- Improve code style
- Improve Documentation and Demo
- Fix bug of antd
- Add feature to antd
- Remove yourself from collaborators list
- Template for Bug Report in IE8 9
Clone this wiki locally
If you had contributed to Ant Design for a long time, and you are going to contribute. You can comment in #3222, then the community will thumbs up or thumbs down. If many people think that you will be a good collaborator, we will add you to the collaborators list.
After you being a collaborator of Ant Design, you will get some permissions, but we recommend you to follow the following advice for a better Ant Design.
We encourage you to answer, resolve and close daily issues, help more people to use
antd in correct way.
We encourage you to apply suitable labels to them, for labels will make them easier to manage. And here is a long list of labels that we can use in ant-design.
- Someone report a bug, and you had re-produced it locally. Just apply
- Someone create an issue, and you remember that there is an similar existing issue. Just comment the existing issue's link in this duplicated issue and apply
Try to answer questions in issues & Stack Overflow & Segment Fault & Gitter
antd was published in 2015, it is still a new thing for many developers. Ant Design team has tried to answer every question which is asked by developers. But it will be better that all the collaborators can help those new comers.
- PR which is to improve documentation.
- PR which is to improve code style.
- PR which is to fix bug, make sure that CI is success and test it locally.
If a PR is to add feature or you are not sure if it should be merged/closed, you can comment with
If you want to add feature for latest version(
master) or fix bug in stable version(
[version]-stable), you can create a pull request. And we hope that you can follow tips about pull request.
But you can create/delete your own branch on ant-design anytime, if you don't want to fork it.
antd is developed by many people in a short time at the very beginning. So, the code style is a little... You can improve them any time. But please follow lint rules and code convention.
Any improvement is welcomed, such as:
- Make documentation more fluently/concisely in language.
- Make a demo more meaningful and useful in real world.
- Fix typos
Maybe you need to read the configuration guide first.
If a bug report is confirmed, it will/should be tagged with
Bug. If you think that you can fix this bug. Just comment in this issue and the maintainer will assign/re-assign it to you.
Here is a list of features that had been accepted by Ant Design team. If you want to implement any of them, just comment in relative issue and the maintainer will assign/re-assign it to you.
If you no longer want to be a collaborator on ant-design, you can remove yourself.