This is a materials library which assists designers to define, refine and finalise the inter-page logic of their products. At the early stage of the product design process, you can use it to draw the logic diagram between pages. Throughout this process, it can help you visualise and understand product architectures and business processes more easily.
Complementary Tools: OmniGraffle，Sketch，Axure
OmniGraffle is a software which can help you create precise and beautiful graphics ranging from website wireframes, flow charts, organization structure to illustrations. There are unlimited usage scenarios. For example, you can use it to facilitate thinking process, to visualise brain storm ideas, to draw mind map, to create prototypes of website and PDF files, or use it as a style manager. OmniGraffle provides extensive options for objects, canvases, templates, inspectors, and stencils, fully representing its nature of WYSIWYG. You can also customise your own "Stencils", a group of pre-defined drag-able elements.
Sketch is a vector graphics editor software to set you on track of UI design.
How to use
- Download the latest version.
- Import the file into your OmniGraffle, Sketch, Axure.
- Create a new canvas, and invoke Ant-UX from the library.
It is very easy-to-use, and here is the basic tutorial.
- v1.2 01 Dec 2017
- Available in English
- Add Affinity version
- Update the web site
- Add Adobe XD version
- v1.1 29 Apr 2016
- Add "Axure" version.
- v1.0 23 Apr 2016
- Add two typical pages.
- Add an additional element.
- Add "Sketch" version.
- v0.6 13 Nov 2015
- Rename “additional modules” as “additional elements”
- Add 19 additional elements.
- v0.5 17 Sep 2015
- Add function/sub element.
- Add Start and End modules.
- Add linking rules between pages.
- v0.4 9 Sep 2015
- Add 8 page layout modules.
- Add basic module control units and two types of description.
- v0.3 31 Aug 2015
- Add 8 legend in additional module.
- Add beveled rectangle to represent data.
- v0.2 27 Jul 2015
- Add 12 typical page templates.
- v0.1 11 Jul 2015
- Provide 12 website wireframe templates.
- Provide 8 basic UI elements.
- Provide three connection modes between pages.
We don't provide complex templates,our goal is to help designers and programmers build logic page efficiently. We hope everyone can join us to maintain and improve this library, which in turn can help more people. If you have any question please contact @CaiCai
Under the MIT license.