League Hero is a Soccer/Football League Management Solution that allows you to manage all aspects of your League.
Repo to v1 (Vanilla JS): https://github.com/antdp425/league-hero
- Frontend: HTML, CSS, JS (React), React Bootstrap UI
- Backend: Rails API -> https://github.com/antdp425/league-hero-backend-v2
- Fork and clone league-hero-frontend-v2 and league-hero-backend-v2
- Open Terminal (two tabs is ideal)
- Open one terminal tab in league-hero-frontend-v2
- Open one terminal tab in league-hero-backend-v2
bundle installinto backend-v2 terminal tab
rake db:seedinto backend-v2 terminal tab
rake db:migrateinto backend-v2 terminal tab
rails sinto backend-v2 termianl to start the Rails backend API
npm install && npm startinto frontend-v2 and you will be brought to the League Hero homepage
On launch you will see:
- a navbar with quick access to your Leagues and Teams
- a list of all of your active leagues
- including: start date, status, and number of teams
At this time the app only allows you to:
- Create / View / Update / Delete Leagues and Teams
Stay tuned for updates and new features in the near future.
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/antdp425/league-hero. This project is intended to be a safe, welcoming space for collaboration, and contributors are expected to adhere to the code of conduct.
The app is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.
Code of Conduct
Everyone interacting in the League-Hero project's codebases, issue trackers, chat rooms and mailing lists is expected to follow the code of conduct.