Kcanotify (시제 깡들리티)
Kcanotify is an open-source viewer tool for Kantai Collection Android, provides various features like expedition/docking notification or see battle prediction.
This application does not modify any incoming/outcoming packet when communicate with kancolle/DMM server, and it does not provide any cheat or macro tools. Data not related with kancolle is not processed.
- Android 4.1 (JellyBean) or later
- Kancolle Android or GotoBrowser must be installed
- Supporting Android VPN service (when using official app)
- Warning: Kcanotify may not work for specific devices (vendor-dependent issue) and old devices (Android 4.x).
- Direct Download
- Github Releases (All versions)
- kcwiki mirror (All versions)
- Google Drive (Latest Version)
- MEGA (All versions)
- Notification for finished expedition and docking, morale recovery
- Alert for heavy damaged/not supplied ship before/during sortie
- Show fleet information like LoS, fighter power, morale, etc.
- Show current node during sortie
- BattleView (predicts battle result)
- QuestView (quest translation, show quest progress)
- Akashi's improvement arsenal
- Ship list, Equipment list, EXP calculator, Expedition list, ...
- Sending statistics to poi-statistics (optional)
- Korean (한국어)
- Simplified/Traditional Chinese (中文)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Spanish (Español)
Translations to other languages are welcomed. (please contact to developer to email)
- This project uses the modified source code of NetGuard for capturing the traffic of Kancolle application. The license for NetGuard is GNU General Public License version 3, therefore Kcanotify also has this license.
- Icon and banner images are provided by SPICA.
- The fairy and equipment images are from the kancolle resources. I will take action immediately when there is a request from the copyright holder for correction.
- Translation data for ships, equipments and quest are mainly from kc3-translations.
- License for kc3-translations: The MIT License Text
- The data of the map node data and experience are from KC3Kai's resources.
- License for KC3Kai: The MIT License Text
- The code for line of seek(索敵) & fighter power(制空権) calculation are written with reference to 艦隊シミュレーター＆デッキビルダー
- Akashi's arsenal improvement data is written with reference to KC3Kai, WhoCallsTheFleet and 明石の改修工廠早見表.
- Reference sites: 艦これ 攻略 Wiki*, Kancolle Wikia, kcwiki舰娘百科
First, read FAQ before asking.
For suggestion or error report, make an Issue or mail to me.
I can speak Korean and English, and I can understand Japanese (but not good at writing).
※ For non-supported locale, English is the default language.
You can support the project via Open Collective. (one-time/monthly)
Thank you to all our backers! [Become a backer]
GNU General Public License version 3
Copyright (c) 2016-2022 antest1(IE10)
All rights reserved