A tool allows you to draw on screen real-time.
When you need to draw or mark something with presentation, you may use some tools like Windows Ink Workspace, but all of them are actually taking a screenshot and allowing you to draw on it. That's actually annoying when you want to presentation something dynamic.
However, LiveDraw is here and built for it!
The shortcuts that can be used:
- [ Z ] Undo, [ Y ] Redo,
- [ E ] Eraser By Stroke, [ D ] Eraser By Point,
- [ R ] Release or Recover interface,
- [ + ] Increase size brush, [ - ] Decrease size brush
- [ B ] Brush mode, [ L ] Line Mode
- Windows OS
- .Net Core 5 x86/x64
- True transparent background (you can draw freely even when you are watching videos).
- Select colors by simply clicks.
- Adjust the size of brush.
- Draw ink with pressure (when using a pen with pen pressure).
- Auto smooth ink.
- Mini mode.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- Freely drag the palette.
- Save and load ink to file (binary file) with color.
- Temporarily disable draw then you can be able to operate other windows.
- Fully animated.
- Edge docking
- Export as image files
- Mouse penetration
- dotnet publish -c Release -r win-x86 -p:PublishSingleFile=true
- dotnet publish -c Release -r win-x64 -p:PublishSingleFile=true