An open source back-end platform for games that solves the online problem.
- Self-hosted. You have full control over the system. That makes it cheaper to maintain and a lot easier to modify.
- Open Source. Under MIT License, actively maintained, with no black box stuff inside.
- Scalable. Each service is easily scalable since the whole system works like an anthill itself: add more workers into it and they will do the job.
- Easy to customise. It can hold any type of game, because it’s designed to be as much abstract as possible. The way it acts is completely up to the game.
- Unified. Each service follows standards so its behaviour is predictable. Implement few interfaces and your new service is ready to be plugged in!
- A platform. Not just a complete solution, it’s a platform. If there is no service that meets your exact requirements, you can easily create a new one!
Please refer to https://docs.anthillplatform.org for documentation.