Who wouldn't want to read their newspaper from the comfort of their command line?
I built this on a lazy Sunday afternoon, in order to learn a little about the Python 'Curses' library. Built and tested on Mac OS X 10.11.
It's really simple to run:
- Download the repo
- Open a command line
- CD into the project folder
- Run "python SMH-CommandLine-Access.py".
- Use the up and down arrows to select an article and press enter.
- Use the up and down arrows to scroll through the article text
- Press the "r" key to return back to the article menu.
Your mileage may vary.
Let me know if you ever use this! https://twitter.com/anthony_eden
Pull requests welcomed. Coding style: Haphazard