This is a simple plugin for Art of Illusion. Also, it serves as an example for how to embed clojure in a large java system.
How to build
- Art of Illusion
- Emacs and these packages:
- Slime (http://common-lisp.net/project/slime)
- Clojure-mode (http://github.com/jochu/clojure-mode)
- Swank-clojure (http://github.com/jochu/swank-clojure)
To build the plugin, follow these steps:
- Download Art of Illusion and install it somewhere.
- Edit build.properties to reflect the directory where you installed Art of Illusion. There should be a file called aoidir/ArtOfIllusion.jar.
- Type "ant" on the root directory and you'll get a file called Plugins/SwankRepl.jar
- Symlink this file to your Art of Illusion Plugins/ dir.
- Start AoI, and in Tools, select "Start Swank REPL". This will open a swank listener port on localhost:4006. You can M-x slime-connect to this port from emacs and then drive Art of Illusion. Yay!