* Change the implementation of ZCOUNT to use the augmented skiplist in order to be much faster.
* Add an explicit test for MULTI/EXEC reloaded in the AOF.
* Command table -> hash table, with support for command renaming
* Use multiple open FDs against the VM file, one for thread.
* Check what happens performance-wise if instead of creating threads again and again the same threads are reused forever. Note: this requires a way to disable this clients in the child, but waiting for empty new jobs queue can be enough.
* Implement STRLEN, PEEK, POKE, SETBIT, GETBIT
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS THAT WILL BE ADDED BUT I'M NOT SURE WHEN
Most of this can be seen just as proposals, the fact they are in this list
it's not a guarantee they'll ever get implemented ;)
* SORT: Don't copy the list into a vector when BY argument is constant.
* Write the hash table size of every db in the dump, so that Redis can resize the hash table just one time when loading a big DB.
* Byte Array type (BA prefixed commands): BASETBIT BAGETBIT BASETU8 U16 U32 U64 S8 S16 S32 S64, ability to atomically INCRBY all the base types. BARANGE to get a range of bytes as a bulk value, BASETRANGE to set a range of bytes.
* Read-only mode.
* Kill the delete-on-write behavior of expires, replicating DELs
* Multiple BY in SORT.
* LRANGE and other commands are using 32 bit integers for ranges, and overflows are not detected. So LRANGE mylist 0 23498204823094823904823904 will have random effects.
REDIS CLI TODO
* Computer parsable output generation
* Memoize return values so that they can be used later as arguments, like $1