This is a list of things to test before doing a RequireJS release.
Items in tests directory
First build allplugins-require.js in tests/layers, since one test relies on an up-to-date version.
- All browsers: tests/doh/runner.html?testUrl=../all in all the browsers
- Node: node all-server.js
- Rhino: java -jar ../build/lib/rhino/js.jar all-server.js
- Optional, only do on major refactors: tests/commonjs, run each file in browser.
Go to adapt/ and run the following:
- node dist.js
- cd tests
- node ../r.js all.js
- java -jar ../../build/lib/rhino/js.jar ../r.js all.js
- cd node
- node ../../r.js index.js
- Try r.js a larger node project if available.
For this test, use nave, and do the npm installs listed in the JS file:
- node r.js canvasTest.js
Do these tests for each version of Node to support.
Be sure to update the r.js in the build directory.
Build testing in build/tests
To run automated tests:
- ../../bin/x all.js
- ../../bin/xj all.js
Try manual testing:
- ../build.sh indexBuilder.build.js - confirm plugin write calls are done.
- ../build.sh text.build.js - confirm plugin write calls are done.
- ../build.sh textExclude.build.js - confirm that 'text!subwidget2.html' is excluded.
- ../build.sh i18n.build.js - confirm plugin required the nls/en-us-surfer/colors module.
- ../build.sh order.build.js - confirm one, two, three are in order.
- ../build.sh hasTestModule.build.js - confirm has replacements have been done.
Sample jQuery project
Test the sample jQuery project, complete with running the optimizer, testing the output.