RISC-V Electronic Badge HW
Copyright (c) 2017-2021 Antmicro
This repository contains all the hardware design files required to build the RISC-V Electronic Badge development kit. The Badge allows for displaying text and graphics on an e-Paper screen. The actual content to be displayed can be written to the EEPROM memory using an NFC programmer. The Badge contains a PCB module with a RISC-V based microcontroller (SiFive's FE310) that reads the content of the EEPROM memory and transfers it to the e-Paper.
- 32-bit RISC-V based SiFive FE310 microcontroller placed on a tiny PCB module that can be re-used with a custom baseboard
- EG020BS011 2" e-Paper display
- NFC/RFID tag with 64Kbit EEPROM
- debug USB-JTAG/UART interface (FT4232H) allows the board to be used as an evaluation board
- battery powered (2x CR2032) / 5V over microUSB
- SiLabs EFR32-based ARTIK-030-AV1R IoT module with Bluetooth support (optional)
The device consists of two boards:
- Badge board equipped with an e-Paper display and all the interfaces and peripherals (FE310_Badge directory)
- FE310 Module built around SiFive's FE310 RISC-V chip (FE310_Module directory)
The PCB projects were created in Altium Designer 14.1.
The software supporting this hardware platform can be found in a separate repository here.
This project was made possible thanks to the joint effort of Antmicro, SiFive and the RISC-V Foundation on the occasion of the 7th RISC-V Workshop. If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com.