modules.tf - Infrastructure as code generator - from visual diagrams to Terraform
Code in this repository is used for generating infrastructure as Terraform configurations from visual diagrams created using Cloudcraft.
How can I try this?
- Sign up for a free account with Cloudcraft.
- Draw AWS architecture in web-browser (you can import live AWS resources, too).
- Click "Export" and "Terraform code export" at the top right side.
- Download archive and extract it locally.
- Follow step-by-step instructions in
README.mdwhich you can find inside of it.
How do the generated Terraform configurations look like?
In modules.tf-demo repository you can see the exact configuration code generated from sample "Web App Reference Architecture".
Recording of complete code execution
This project was partially sponsored by Cloudcraft - the best way to draw AWS diagrams.
Monitoring of serverless applications provided by Thundra.
Read DEVELOPMENT.md for more insights if you want to contribute to this project.
Become a financial contributor and help us sustain our community. [Contribute]
Support this project with your organization. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Contribute]
This work is licensed under MIT License. See LICENSE for full details.
Copyright (c) 2019 Anton Babenko