Arcade style video game released for multiple platforms: PC, mac, linux, blackberry as well as iOS and Android markets.
Articles about the game:
- Kotaku: Burn and Turn Combines Retro Arcade Stylings with Tower Defense For Combustible Fun
- IndieGames: Burn & Turn
TOUCHPAD OR TRACKBALL REQUIRED FOR PLAYING
The princesses are loose! Bring them back while defending your tower before time runs out!
- SPACE: fly (while perched), capture (while flying), drop (after capturing)
- SWIPE: shoot fireball (while perched), turn (while flying)
- You're lust for damsels in distress only ends when four princesses are in each tower.
- Do so before time runs out
- Careful, there plenty of knights, mages, slimes and skeletons out there to stop your cause!
- Merchants drop loot for a temporary power boost.
Capturing merchants gives longer lasting powerups
- Anton Bobkov (programming)
- Peter Lu (art, sound)
- Alex Rickett (music)