Software Architect, Developer and Enthusiast
An highly skilled Full Stack expert.
Fanatic of Minimalist Software Development, Accurate Database Design and Meticulous Business Analysis.
Specialized in but not limited to Web Applications.
Strongly experienced in Object Oriented Programming.
Focused on Functional/Reactive paradigms and Event Driven/Service Oriented architectures.
I've studied electronics, written my first code on a VIC 20 and, during 1999, finally understood that software would have been my future.
Software is my passion and a lot of my time is dedicated to it.
I'm a polyglot programmer but there are things that I know better than others.
Apart this I’ve the hobby of playing with artificial intelligence, machine learning and neural networks.
- Main client libraries => AWS SDK, React
- Presentation languages => CSS, HTML
- Main server libraries => AWS SDK, Express
- Query languages => GraphQL, SQL
- Run-time environments => AWS services, Node.js
- Database engines => AWS services, MySQL
- Lifecycle practices => Design Patterns, Domain Driven Design (DDD), Feature Flags, Rapid Prototyping, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Programming paradigms => Functional, Object Oriented, Reactive
- Architecture models => Event Driven, Microfrontends, Microservices, Service Oriented
- Modelling notations => BPMN, C4, ERD, UML
- Agile methodologies => Event Storming, Kanban, Pair Programming, Scrum, Story Mapping
- DevOps tools => AWS services, Docker, Serverless, Terraform
- CI/CD tools => AWS services, GitHub Actions
- SCM tools => Git