This is a simple internet search engine. It is composed from two parts:
- Front End - Silex application with interface based on Bootstrap.
- Demon - internet spider built on React PHP.
For databases and search using SQLite full text (fts3).
Download or clone this repository. Open dir in terminal. And run Composer.
php composer.phar install
Copy config.php.dist to config.php. Open and edit configuration.
SQLite database by default stores in open/homer.db. Be sure what php have write access to it and run next command:
When delete this file.
To start demon run next command:
- HOMER_DNS - DNS string for SQLite database.
- HOMER_RESOLVER_ADDRESS - IP address for dns resolver (default: 220.127.116.11);
- HOMER_TIMER - Demon tick timer in seconds.
- HOMER_DEEP - How deep demon will be following by hyperlinks.
- HOMER_KEEP_HOST - Keep deep search only if host equals with parent page.
- HOMER_LIMITER_TIME - How much time do not reindex already indexed pages.
- HOMER_STAT - Turn on or off statistic.
- HOMER_HTTP_HOST - Host of http server there statistic can be loaded (default: localhost)
- HOMER_HTTP_PORT - Post of http server 1333.
Licensed under the MIT license: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php