SiegeEngine is a responsive template framework for Joomla 2.5+. It is built around the Foundation3 framework from Zurb.
It's designed to be very simple to use and modify.
It is still a WIP!
Feel free to offer suggestions / thoughts / opinions / requests!
Siege Engine was hastily assembled by Antony Doyle.
Thanks / Credits / Props to:
- Seth Warburton (@nternetinspired) for his One Web framework / template. Check it out, seriously. It's faster than an ostrich in a Bugatti Veyron.
- Matt Thomas (@betweenbrain) - Borrowed a few code snippets and ideas from his awesome Construct Framework.
- Roberto Segura (@phproberto) for his assistance with PHP and Joomla related frustrations.
- Joomla!, obviously.
- Everyone else who offered comments & feedback.
- Nescafe, for the coffee that kept me awake & focused
- Anyone else who I've missed. I either read your books and thought 'that's a good point', or listened to your opinions on Twitter and liked them. Thanks.
SiegeEngine.org for more information.Check out
Updated - 14/10/12
Added off-canvas layouts
Known issue with "show/hide password" feature. Fix coming in next update.
Updated - 17/9/12
Fixed some minor issues that were breaking a few features.
Updated - 28/9/12
Updated for compatibility with Joomla 3.0.
- Added fixed MooTools toggle
- Added template width override
- Fixed a menu issue causing problems on 3.0
Some features are still untested on 3.0, so please use with caution and take backups!
Updated - 02/10/12
Updated Foundation core files.
Few styling fixes.
Added a layout selector & full width layout. You can now create your own, drop them in the layouts folder and pick them from the template admin.