Awesome UX Design Styleguides
Curated list of UX styleguides and design systems and toolkits
Design System - A comprehensive guide to design systems
Awesome UI component library for component library implementation (React, Vue, Angular, etc) for styleguidesRelated List -
- Altinn Design System by Altinn- The design system is based on so-called atomic design methodology, where instead of designing pages design components that can be assembled and reused in different web solutions.
- Ant Design by Ant Financial - A design system with values of Nature and Determinacy for better user experience of enterprise applications.
- Atlassian Design by Atlassian - Atlassian Design Guidelines used across Atlassian products.
- Audi UI by Audi - based on the principles of the Audi look: variety, honesty and balance.
- Aurora design system by Government of Canada - Aurora design system is a central design guide created by the Digital Collaboration Division within the Government of Canada for their digital products.
- Australian Government Design System by Commonwealth of Australia - The Australian Government Design System provides a framework and a set of tools to help designers and developers build government products and services more easily
- auth0 Cosmos by auth0 - Cosmos is a Design System to build Auth0 products.
- auth0 Styleguide by auth0 - Conjunction of design patterns, components and resources used across auth0's products.
- Backpack by Skyscanner - Backpack is a collection of design resources, reusable components and guidelines for creating Skyscanner products.
- Blackboard Design by Blackboard - Designs for the educational experience
- Bloom by Appear Here - Bloom is Appear Here’s central repository for design patterns and guidelines.
- Brand Estonia by estonia - The visual language of Brand Estonia created by Estonian Design Team
- Brainly style guide by Brainly - This style guide is being used across all language versions of the Brainly website.
- Carbon By IBM - Carbon is IBM's open-source design system for digital products and experiences.
- Cedar by Rei - REI Digital Design System presentation framework
- CFPB Design Manual - The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's user interface framework
- Chameleon by Pusher - Chameleon is a library of front-end patterns, variables, and helpers used by Pusher
- Clarity Design System by VMWare - UX guidelines, HTML/CSS framework, and Angular components working together to craft exceptional experiences
- CNVS UI System by Mesosphere - CNVS (pronounced "Canvas") is a system of user interface elements and components built for use across Mesosphere sites and products
- COOP Design Manual by COOP - A front-end toolkit containing styles and static assets for building Co-op-branded digital content.
- Design Language by Royal Canin - Design Language is a shared design system that unifies Royal Canin's global digital style.
- Duolingo Design by Duolingo - Design language by Duolingo Design Team
- Eurostar GLU by Eurostar - Building blocks for Eurostar web UI.
- Fabric UI by Microsoft - The official front-end framework for building experiences that fit seamlessly into Office and Office 365.
- Feather by Alfa-Bank - Design system in Alfa-Bank
- Feelix by MYOB - collection of front-end interface elements that can be reused across the MYOB browser-based products.
- Frontier by Family search - Global styles for the FamilySearch.org website
- Foundation Design System by Envato - The Foundation Design System is a collection of predefined tokens, user interface components and guidelines for their usage.
- Fuse Design System by National Instruments - A system for designing and developing National Instruments Software
- Gel by BBC - Global Experience Language(GEL) is the BBC’s shared design framework. A system of reusable interaction patterns used to assemble the BBC’s entire online output.
- Gestalt by Pinterest - Pinterest’s design language used across products
- GOV.UK Design System by GOV.UK - The GOV.UK Design System is maintained by the Government Digital Service
- Grommet by HP Enterprise - Part design system, part framework (react) that provides accessibility, modularity, responsiveness, and theming
- Hedwig by Bring & Posten - Collection of design components that can be assembled together to build any number of applications.
- Help Scout Style Guide by Help Scout - This style guide is a way to empower members of the Help Scout team to move quickly and have consistent experience
- HubSpot Canvas by HubSpot - HubSpot Canvas is the design system that HubSpot uses to build products.
- Lexicon by Liferay - Lexicon is a design language that provides a common framework for building interfaces within the Liferay product ecosystem.
- Lightning Design System by Salesforce - The Salesforce Lightning Design System includes the resources to create user interfaces consistent with the Salesforce Lightning principles, design language, and best practices
- Mailchimp Pattern by Mailchimp - Guidelines by Mailchimp for their product line
- Marvel Styleguide by Marvel - live inventory of UI components, design patterns, brand assets and code guidelines for Marvel products
- Material design by Google - Material is an adaptable system of guidelines, components, and tools that support the best practices of user interface design
- Mineral UI - A design system for the web that lets you quickly build high-quality, accessible apps. Created by CA Technologies
- MongoDB's UI Design System by MongoDB - The MongoDB Design System contains the UI building blocks that make up the user experience across all MongoDB products.
- Morningstar Design System by Morningstar - A collection of brand, visual, UX, and technical standards built into a central library so that teams can quickly build high-quality, consistent experiences.
- Mozilla Protocol by Mozilla - A design system for Mozilla websites
- Nachos by Trello - Nachos is Trello's design system used across product
- OPattern by Opower - Opattern is a design system and style guide for everyone who creates Opower products.
- Origami by Financial Times - Origami is a group of services, components, and tools used to help build websites.
- Pajamas Design System by Gitlab - Also know as GitLab's open source Design System acts as Resources, components, and design guidelines behind GitLab
- Pattern Library by FutureLearn - This is the FutureLearn design system.
- Photon by Mozilla Firefox - Firefox’s Photon Design System
- Plasma by WeWork - Plasma is a design system for creating sensible, modern interfaces by WeWork
- Pluralsight Design System by Pluralsight - The UI building blocks for creating a cohesive design across Pluralsight products.
- Pivotal UI by Pivotal Software - Pivotal UI is a collection of React components that are styled for the Pivotal brand
- Polaris by Shopify - practical guides to help one understand how to design for the Shopify platform using Polaris.
- Predix Design System By GE Digital - The Predix Design System is built using modern web component standards so developers can start using our building blocks with minimal ramp-up.
- PricelineOne by Priceline - Priceline.com Design System to create a consistently great experience for users
- Primer by Github - Resources, tooling, and design guidelines for building websites with Primer, GitHub's front-end framework.
- Purple3 by Heroku - Purple provides guidelines for the aesthetic, function, and form of user interfaces to provide a consistent experience.
- Quickbooks by Intuit - The QuickBooks Design System mission is to deliver delightful customer experiences that elevate Intuit brand.
- RingUI by JetBrains - This collection of UI components aims to provide all of the necessary building blocks for web-based products built inside JetBrains
- Rizzo by Lonely Planet - Rizzo is the UI layer for lonelyplanet.com. Rizzo also serves LP's header and footer, assets and Style Guide.
- Seek Style Guide by Seek - Living style guide for SEEK, powered by React, webpack, CSS Modules and Less
- Solid by Buzzfeed - Solid is BuzzFeed's CSS style guide. You can read more about Solid in blog post.
- SpareBank1 Designsystem by SpareBank1 - SpareBank1's common language across disciplines, to ensure consistent design in SpareBank1 solutions.
- Spark Design System by Quicken Loans - Spark Design System is a system of patterns and components used to create the user interface for the Quicken Loans family of Fintech products
- Stacks by Stack Overflow - Stacks provides everything you need to quickly design, build, and ship coherent experiences across all of Stack Overflow
- Starling Design System by ACL - The Starling Design System is an integral part of accomplishing consistency, better documented patterns, and a vision for our future.
- StudyPortals styleguide by StudyPortals - Design based on StudyPortal's Design priniples.
- Swarm Design System by Meetup - Guidelines for product design at Meetup. Includes our design team’s processes and principles as well as visual design
- Uniform by Hudl - Uniform is Hudl’s design system. It exists to unify Hudl’s products through design and code implementation.
- U.S. Web Design System by United States government - The U.S. Web Design System helps the federal government build fast, accessible, mobile-friendly websites.
- USAJOBS Design System by USAJOBS- Describes the design language and reusable components of USAJOBS, Open Opportunities, and Agency Talent Portal
- uStyle by uSwitch- uStyle includes documentation and guidelines relating to uSwitch's core design principles
- VTEX Styleguide by VTEX - The VTEX Design System backed by React component library
- Wonderbly Design System by Wonderbly - Design System based on Wonderbly Design principles
- Workday Canvas Design System by Workday - Delve into Workday design standards, writing guidelines, and playbook to create exceptional enterprise experiences.
- Zendesk Garden by Zendesk - Garden is where user interface components for Zendesk products.
- Awesome UI component library for component library implementation (React, Vue, Angular, etc) for styleguides
- Google Design - Cooperative effort led by a group of designers, writers, and developers at Google to publish original content, produce events, and foster creative and educational partnerships that advance design and technology.
Suggestions and PRs are welcome!
Please read the contribution guidelines to get started.