Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
We have a build script that automatically produces a runnable exe of the engine every time someone commits a change. If you have a copy of the
trunk branch of the Anura repository, you should be able to run the game by unzipping this in the
anura folder (and naturally updating the git repo as well, to receive any new data files the change may depend on).
Major note: At the current point in time, regardless of whether you're building your own anura module, or trying to use one of our own games built on top of anura, you want to use the
trunk branch of anura. There are plans to eventually have stable versions of anura that flagship games can safely target, but at the time being, the current "stable" branch of anura is feature-incomplete (it was tagged at a transitional point for various overhauls of underlying engine components), and isn't being targeted by any of our flagship games. Don't use it - use trunk/unstable.
The status of our automated build system (aka our "BuildBot") status can be found here: http://theargentlark.com:8010/waterfall
Windows Trunk build (unstable):
- (32-bits) https://www.dropbox.com/s/rehfxnzqlq82w8z/anura-latest-Win32.7z?dl=0 -- this is the recommended Windows build to get for most development work; even if you have a 64-bit copy of Windows, the 64-bit release posted below may not work for a variety of reasons.
- (64-bits) This is currently broken, DO NOT USE https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wdve0tysnhdzby/anura-latest-x64.7z?dl=0
- Windows Master build (stable): https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3ii7hhyhzg4hxh/anura-latest-win.7z?dl=0
- Linux: http://www.theargentlark.com/anura/ (You can also build from source using our makefile).
- Mac Trunk build (unstable): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ri8jt5f4ovw6qeg/anura-latest-mac.zip?dl=0
- Mac Master build (stable): https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlmy9jlx9mupg05/anura-latest-mac.zip?dl=0