The objective of this tutorial is to learn about using Cupertino and Material Widgets in parallel and providing a different user interface depending on the platform.
What you will create
We’re going to make a crypto currency price checking app. By the end of the module, you'll be able to monitor your bitcoin investents on the move!
What you will learn
- How to use the DropdownButton Widget from Material design.
- How to loop through code using Dart for and for-in loops.
- How to use Cupertino Widgets in your app.
- How to check the platform your app is being run on to customise the UI for that platform.
- Revise previous concepts by completing the challenges.
This is a companion project to The App Brewery's Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp, check out the full course at www.appbrewery.co