- Integrate swagger/openapi documents and individual client libraries to access [terra, gen3, others].
- Maintain independence of micros ervices and their respective swagger/openapi documents and individual client libraries
- Create an server side endpoint that will enable service discovery
- Create an AnVIL specific, versioned, testable client for each of the client targets
- Aggregate documentation, examples and cookbooks to inform developers
- Opinionated, given multiple ways to accomplish a function, the client will support and promote one. ex: [upload/download, get data model]
- Enable analysis on cross project cohorts. Cross project in that data originates from multiple non-AnVIL projects.
- Add value to vendor libraries [google, aws]
- minimum set of methods ( print version )
- consider swagger vs. openapi (code gen capability drift ?)
- integration tests
- revisit package name
- create CI against versioned data (assume we will have synthetic data)
- AnVIL will have a single domain hosting gen3 and terra
- firecloud maintains different urls per micro service. There is one instance of each micro service (multi tenant)
- gen3 maintains different urls per micro service. There is one instance of each micro service per project
- galaxy maintains different urls per user in AnVIL.