Localization and Date-Time Formatting Utility
Localization and Date-Time Formatting Utility demonstrates all the functionality necessary for date-time formatting. This demo provides all the country and language-dependent date-time settings, plus it allows choosing preset date-time formatting patterns or creating your own with ease.
anychart, anystock, anygantt, and anymap branches contain product-specific versions of the demo. After you clone this repository use
git checkout command to switch to a branch and work with the product-specific version.
- To install Node.js and npm, visit installation instructions page.
- To install gulp:
npm install gulp -gcommand.
- To install git, visit installation instructions page.
Run the demo
- Clone this demo from GitHub.
- Install all dependencies with
npm installcommand from the root directory.
- Compile all with
gulpcommand from the root directory.
- AnyChart: Localization and Date-Time Formatting Utility
- AnyChart Documentation
- AnyChart Playground
- Technical Support
AnyChart Localization and Date-Time Formatting Utility has two parts:
If you have any questions regarding licensing - please contact us. email@example.com