This project is still in its early stages and is not ready for heavy production use.
Pronounced as 'flow', Phlo is a microframework for rapid modern web development in PHP.
- File-based Routing
- File-scoped and folder-scoped middleware
- Nested wildcard routes
- Zero third-party dependencies
- Built-in support for environment variables (from
.envfiles and the system)
- Built-in support for default NOT FOUND pages
- Built-in support for custom error handlers (coming soon)
This documentation is a work in progress. Please check back later for more information.
Phlo is now available via composer:
composer require trulyao/phlo
Or you can add this repo as a submodule in your project.
See this repo for a demo and example usage.