Please sign in to comment.
Add ability for some manifest attributes to reference resources.
This loosens our restriction on many manifest attributes requiring literal string values, to allow various ones to use values from resources. This is only allowed if the resource value does not change from configuration changes, and the restriction is still in place for attributes that are core to security (requesting permissions) or market operation (used libraries and features etc). Change-Id: I4da02f6a5196cb6a7dbcff9ac25403904c42c2c8
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 321 additions and 185 deletions.
- +91 −77 core/java/android/content/pm/PackageParser.java
- +36 −0 core/java/android/content/res/TypedArray.java
- +2 −2 include/utils/ResourceTypes.h
- +4 −5 libs/utils/ResourceTypes.cpp
- +1 −1 tools/aapt/Command.cpp
- +167 −100 tools/aapt/Resource.cpp
- +14 −0 tools/aapt/ResourceTable.cpp
- +6 −0 tools/aapt/ResourceTable.h
Oops, something went wrong.