Lightweight iOS and OSX audio engine with opus, flac, cue, mp3, m4a, m3u support.
- Audio sources: http and local files
- Audio files:
wavand other from CoreAudio
- Ligthweight: 300kb compiled, 1.2mb with libFLAC
- Small memory foorprint: no more than 2.5mb for the flac files
- Low resource consumption: about 14% CPU usage for FLAC on ipod 4g
- All operations in background with GCD
- Event-based (using dispatch sources and CoreAudio async api)
- Provides full audio metadata (vorbis, id3 tags) with embeeded cover images
- HTTP data caching
- Tested (currently about 85% code coverage)
Static library and cocoapods
podspec provided. Static library can be compiled with embeeded FLAC library (check project targets). For OSX you can use static framework.
self.player = [[ORGMEngine alloc] init]; NSURL* url = [NSURL URLWithString:tfUrl.text]; [_player playUrl:url];
[_player metadata]; // current metadata [_player pause]; // pause playback [_player resume]; // resume playback [_player stop]; // stop playback [_player seekToTime:seekSlider.value]; // seek to second [_player setNextUrl:url withDataFlush:YES]; // play next track and clear current buffer
- (NSURL*)engineExpectsNextUrl:(ORGMEngine*)engine; // provides continious playback - (void)engine:(ORGMEngine*)engine didChangeState:(ORGMEngineState)state; // state change callback
Check example project and tests for the additional information.
Project headers contain
appledoc comments, precompiled docset here.
OCUnit tests included into the project.
- http://cogx.org/ by Vincent Spader. FLAC decoder implementation based on