JMS Bridge Example
To run the example, simply type mvn verify from this directory, or mvn -PnoServer verify if you want to start and create the broker manually.
This example shows you how to create a JMS Bridge between two ActiveMQ Artemis brokers.
The example will use two ActiveMQ Artemis brokers:
- Server #0 – the Source broker. It will be configured with a JMS Topic bound to JNDI under
- Server #1 – the Target broker. It will be configured with a JMS Queue bound to JNDI under
The JMS Bridge will be started in the example code and be configured to bridge messages from the source destination (the topic hosted on broker #0) and the target destination (the queue hosted on broker #1)
The client will check the bridge works by:
- sending a message to the source topic
- receive a message from the target queue
- check that both messages correspond to the same content.
JMS Bridge Configuration
The JMS Bridge is a POJO that we configure with both source and target JNDI configurations. In the actual example we are programmatically creating the Bridge.