Ansible script to deploy Apache Airavata and the Airavata Django Portal. There are ansible roles to install Airavata pre-requisites (RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, MariaDB).
Note: the following assumes a Bash shell.
Download and install the latest version of Python. Minimum required version is 3.8. See https://www.python.org/downloads/ or use your system's package manager.
Create a virtual environment in this directory
cd airavata/dev-tools/ansible python3 -m venv ENV
Source the environment (you'll need to do this each time before using ansible commands)
Install ansible and any other dependencies.
pip install -r requirements.txt
Now you should be ready to run
ansible-playbook and other ansible commands.
Supported OS with versions.
- Centos 7
- Rocky Linux 8
- The PGA should also work on Ubuntu 16
- env_setup :- Create user and group, install oracle java 8, open firewall ports.
- zookeeper :- Download and install zookeeper.
- rabbitmq :- Download and install rabbitmq as service.
- database :- Download and install mysql(mariadb) as a service.
- common :- Checkout Airavata source from git and run maven build. Move keystore files.
- gfac :- Setup and deploy Gfac component.
- registry Setup and deploy registry component.
- api-orch :- Setup and deploy Api-Orch components.
- pga :- Setup and deploy Airavata PHP Gateway.
- keycloak :- Setup and deploy Keycloak Identity management server. (Note: Check roles/keycloak/README.md for details)
- Deploy database:
ansible-playbook -i inventories/path/to/inventory/dir database.yml
- Deploy Airavata middleware:
ansible-playbook -i inventories/path/to/inventory/dir airavata.yml
- Deploy Keycloak IAM server:
ansible-playbook -i inventories/path/to/inventory/dir keycloak.yml
- Deploy PGA:
ansible-playbook -i inventories/path/to/inventory/dir pga.yml
- Deploy everything:
ansible-playbook -i inventories/path/to/inventory/dir site.yml
- copy the
inventories/templatedirectory and modify CHANGEME values