Importing APEX Code Style in NetBeans
NetBeans supports importing settings bundled in a zip.
##To import Apex code style
- On the main menu, choose NetBeans | Preferences.
- In the Options dialog, click on Editor | Formatting.
- Select the language as Java in the Language dropdown.
- Export the current settings for backup.
- Click on the 'Import' button which is at the bottom-left corner.
- In the Select Options To Import dialog box that opens select the
.settings/apex-style.zipas the import source.
- Only formatting options are included which will be selected by default so click on OK.
- In the Import Confirmation dialog click on OK which will restart NetBeans.