Apache Commons BCEL
Apache Commons Bytecode Engineering Library
Where can I get the latest release?
You can download source and binaries from our download page.
Alternatively you can pull it from the central Maven repositories:
<dependency> <groupId>org.apache.bcel</groupId> <artifactId>bcel</artifactId> <version>6.7.0</version> </dependency>
We accept Pull Requests via GitHub. The developer mailing list is the main channel of communication for contributors. There are some guidelines which will make applying PRs easier for us:
- No tabs! Please use spaces for indentation.
- Respect the code style.
- Create minimal diffs - disable on save actions like reformat source code or organize imports. If you feel the source code should be reformatted create a separate PR for this change.
- Provide JUnit tests for your changes and make sure your changes don't break any existing tests by running
This code is under the Apache Licence v2.
NOTICE.txt file for required notices and attributions.
You like Apache Commons BCEL? Then donate back to the ASF to support the development.
- Apache Commons Homepage
- Apache Issue Tracker (JIRA)
- Apache Commons Slack Channel
- Apache Commons Twitter Account
#apache-commonsIRC channel on