Apache Commons Imaging
Apache Commons Imaging (previously Sanselan) is a pure-Java image library.
Where can I get the latest release?
There is currently no stable release of Imaging. However you can pull the latest SNAPSHOT from the Apache snapshot repository by adding the snapshot repository to your pom.xml:
<repository> <id>apache.snapshots</id> <name>Apache Development Snapshot Repository</name> <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url> <releases> <enabled>false</enabled> </releases> <snapshots> <enabled>true</enabled> </snapshots> </repository>
Then you can use the SNAPSHOT version of Commons Imaging in your pom.xml:
<dependency> <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId> <artifactId>commons-imaging</artifactId> <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version> </dependency>
The last stable release of Sanselan, before it was renamed to Imaging, was 0.97. You may:
- Download source and binaries from our download page.
- Pull it from the central Maven repositories:
<dependency> <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId> <artifactId>commons-sanselan</artifactId> <version>0.97</version> </dependency>
Note that Commons Imaging and Commons Sanselan are neither binary nor source compatible.
We accept PRs via github. The developer mailing list is the main channel of communication for contributors. There are some guidelines which will make applying PRs easier for us:
- No tabs! Please use spaces for indentation.
- Respect the code style.
- Create minimal diffs - disable on save actions like reformat source code or organize imports. If you feel the source code should be reformatted create a separate PR for this change.
- Provide JUnit tests for your changes and make sure your changes don't break any existing tests by running
mvn clean test.
Code is under the Apache Licence v2.
You like Apache Commons Imaging? Then donate back to the ASF to support the development.