Repo for Apache Cordova Board Reports
Apache Cordova reports due each quarter: March, June, September, and December.
Reports are due at least one week before the Apache Board Meeting. Currently meetings are scheduled for the third Wednesday of each month. The relevant dates are highlighted below.
2020 Board calendar
- >>>>>>9 December 2020<<<<<< - 11 November 2020 - 14 October 2020 - >>>>>>9 September 2020<<<<<< - 12 August 2020 - 8 July 2020 - >>>>>>10 June 2020<<<<<< - 13 May 2020 - 8 April 2020 - >>>>>>11 March 2020<<<<<< - 12 February 2020 - 8 January 2020
Board Report Template
Current Cordova Committee List
Search for a Committer
Change the PMC Chair:
Use Whimsy, sign in, then press the "Add Item" button on the bottom toolbar. Select the new
Incoming Chair PMC member in the dropdown list, then press the "Draft" button.
We want to add a developer as a committer, and consequently the PMC (our project rule). What does the PMC chair have to do?
File a new issue in the new_committer_and_pmc repo.
URL Shortener for Board Reports:
Generating/Calculating Stats for Board Reports:
Use the template here as a starter:
Posting Board Reports (PMC Chair)
- Go to https://whimsy.apache.org/board/agenda
- On the bottom toolbar, select
- Paste in the report (Markdown format)
Send Emailbutton at the end of the report
In case Whimsy does not work, the manual method:
- Email "board (at) apache (dot) org". Use subject: "[REPORT] Apache Cordova (MONTH YEAR)".
- Update the appropriate Board Agenda text file at https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/foundation/board/
Github Issues Stats
Resignation of a PMC Member (PMC Chair)
See http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#emeritus for steps.
Apache Cordova Mailing List Browser (NEW)
Apache Mailing Lists