DISCLAIMER: THIS IMPLEMENTATION DOES NOT WORK WITH THE BADA 2.x SDK. ONLY 1.2 is supported BY THIS IMPLEMENTATION!
Support for: Acceleration, Geolocation (native and browser), Network, Device, Compass, Camera
Missing support: File
- Download Source Code (clone the repository)
- Import in bada C++ IDE
- Put your HTML/CSS files in the Res/ folder
- Run cordova.bat under Res/cordova directory
- Right click on your project and select Build Configuration => Set Active => Simulator Debug in the Bada IDE
- Follow instructions
- Generate a new app on developer.bada.com, download the manifest.xml file and put it in the root dir of your app (overwritting the existing one).
- Right click on your project and select Build configuration => Set Active => Target Debug in the Bada IDE
Console shows ERROR and app doesn't install and run
Install Samsung Kies that somehow updates the drivers and makes it magically work.
Target already launched Make sure it is not already launched :) Click on console and press the red square and/or quit the app from the phone If it is but you still get the error message, close and restart the Bada IDE.
alerts in callbacks freeze the application. DO NOT USE ALERT DIALOGS IN YOUR CALLBACKS