- Windows Phone SDK 7.1 [http://create.msdn.com/en-us/home/getting_started]
- copy the file templates/CordovaStarter-x.x.x.zip to the folder : \My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Templates\ProjectTemplates\
- if you have just installed VisualStudio, you should launch it once to create this folder
- if you prefer, you may add the project instead to the "Silverlight for Windows Phone" subfolder of "Visual C#". This is up to you, and only affects where the project template is shown when creating a new project. Also, You may need to create this folder.
- Launch Visual Studio 2010 and select to create a new project
- CordovaStarter should be listed as an option, give your new project a name
- Note: The description will let you know the version of Cordova you are targetting, if you have multiple templates.
- If you do not see it, you may have to select the top level 'Visual C#' to see it
- Build and Run it!
When you add or remove files/folders in the www folder you will need to do the following :
- ensure the new item is included in the project ( Content ) This includes ALL images/css/html/js/* and anything that you want available at runtime.
- Do not modify the CordovaSourceDictionary.xml file which is included in the project, it is auto-generated for you when you build.
Many of the Media APIs will not function as expected when debugging while connect to the device with the Zune software. To get around this, you need to use the Windows Phone Connect tool. For details, please check out this MSDN blog article.
File them at Apache Incubator https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB