What's is Apache Curator?
Apache Curator is a Java/JVM client library for Apache ZooKeeper, a distributed coordination service.
Apache Curator includes a high-level API framework and utilities to make using Apache ZooKeeper much easier and more reliable. It also includes recipes for common use cases and extensions such as service discovery and a Java 8 asynchronous DSL.
For more details:
- Apache Curator Website: http://curator.apache.org/
- Binaries on Maven Central: http://search.maven.org
- Best source of help for Curator: Stack Overflow's Curator tag
- Apache ZooKeeper Website: https://zookeeper.apache.org
- Curator's Wiki: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CURATOR