This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters.
Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters
@@ -139,8 +139,8 @@ c. Some services (#'s 9,10,11,12) perform a range check on the target RBAC role
##5. Java EE security and Apache CXF *SimpleAuthorizingInterceptor* policy load
a. The policy load file in this section performs the following:
* Creates a RBAC role, *fortress-rest-user* that is needed to pass the Java EE security check described earlier. See [web.xml](src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml).
* Create the roles for corresponding Apache CXF **SimpleAuthorizingInterceptor** checks, also described earlier.
* Creates an RBAC role, *fortress-rest-user* that needed for Java EE simple role check (described earlier). See [web.xml](src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml).
* Create the roles for corresponding Apache CXF **SimpleAuthorizingInterceptor** checks (also described earlier). See [FortressInterceptor](src/main/java/org/apache/directory/fortress/rest/FortressInterceptor.java).
* For example...
* Users assigned to *fortress-rest-admin-user* have access to every RBAC admin service.
* " " *fortress-rest-review-user* have access to every RBAC review services.