This repo contains Dockerfiles for building Docker images for Apache Flink Stateful Functions.
These Dockerfiles are maintained by the Apache Flink community.
When a new release of Flink Stateful Functions is available, the Dockerfiles in this repo should be updated.
Updating the Dockerfiles involves 2 steps:
- Add the GPG key ID of the key used to sign the new release to the
- Entry format: <statefun_version>=<signing_key>, e.g., 2.0.0=1C1E2394D3194E1944613488F320986D35C33D6A
- Commit this change with message
[release] Add GPG key for x.y.z release.
add-version.shwith the appropriate arguments (
-s statefun-version -f flink-version)
./add-version.sh -s 2.0.0 -f 1.10.0
- Commit these changes with message
[release] Update Dockerfiles for x.y.z release.
A pull request can then be opened on this repo with the changes.
At last you need to build the Docker images and upload them to https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/flink-statefun.
docker build -t apache/flink-statefun:x.y.z
docker push apache/flink-statefun:x.y.z
Note that the Java 8 image should have a tag of the form
The Java 11 image should be published under
If you cannot push to
apache/flink-statefun then reach out to INFRA to ask to be added to the
apache DockerHub organization.
- The GPG key ID of the key used to sign the new release has been added to
gpg_keys.txtand committed with the message
[release] Add GPG key for x.y.z release
./add-version.sh -s x.y.z -f a.b.chas been run, and the new Dockerfiles committed with the message
[release] Update Dockerfiles for x.y.z release
- A pull request with the above changes has been opened on this repo and merged
- The Docker images have been built and pushed
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Apache Flink, Flink®, Apache®, the squirrel logo, the Stateful Functions logo, and the Apache feather logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.