Heron is realtime analytics platform developed by Twitter. It has a wide array of architectural improvements over it's predecessor.
- Java JDK 1.8
- Python 2.7
- Bazel latest
Bay Area Heron Meetup, We meet on Third Monday of Every Month in Palo Alto.
Heron on Twitter: @heronstreaming
For more information:
- Official Heron documentation located at https://apache.github.io/incubator-heron
- Official Heron resources, including Conference & Journal Papers, Videos, Blog Posts and selected Press located at Heron Resources
- Twitter Heron: Stream Processing at Scale (academic paper)
- Twitter Heron: Stream Processing at Scale (YouTube video)
- Flying Faster with Twitter Heron (blog post)
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0