Apache OpenWhisk Runtimes for Go
This repository containst both the OpenWhisk runtime for Golang Actions, as well as a runtime for Generic executables.
- If you are in a hurry, check the examples
- Writing Actions for the runtime in Golang
- How to deploy your Golang sources
- Precompiling Golang actions
- How to use VSCode to write Golang actions
- How to Build the runtime, with development notes
Using the Go runtime for Generic executables
- Writing Generic actions, in bash or as a generic linux binary
- Deployment for Generic actions
- The ActionLoop protocol for generic actions
Apache OpenWhisk Runtime Go is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.